New roles for The Stove @ Tsitsit Festival
After 18 months online, The Stove is about to be transformed for a cosy in-person experience - and I'm looking for a few **PAID** creatives to help make it happen!
The Stove will be performed across three Sundays in October as part of Tsitsit Festival, a new Jewish Fringe festival.
Each Sunday we will be in a different location in London - Kilburn, Camden, Clapham.
To find out more about The Stove, click here.
The Production Manager will work with our Producer to oversee all the logistics of the show. This mainly relates to food, and technology!
The main responsibilities will be:
- Organising the get-in and get-out at each location
- Making sure all equipment has been hired and delivered/collected in good time
- Rigging tech on arrival
- Overseeing everything to do with the food i.e. delivery, storage, serving, clearing
The ideal person will be
- Free on Sundays 10th, 17th, and 24th of October
- Available to organise the logistics for each location in the week leading up to the performance
- Available for at least one rehearsal in the week leading up to the 10th (exact date can be decided based on all our availability)
- Experienced in stage management/production management, especially if within more unusual environments
The fee is £150pd, with the aim of approximately six days’ work.
If you're interested and want to hear more, get in touch!
The sound technician will support the performances in each location.
i'm particularly looking for someone who is:
- experienced in operating sound within a theatre setting
- confident live-mixing mics
- free on Sundays 10th, 17th and 24th of October
- available for at least one rehearsal in the week leading up to the 10th (exact date can be decided based on our availability)
The fee is £15/hour.
If you're interested, get in touch!